[TYPO3-english] Make backup from server to another server

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 20:08:17 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I have 2 servers, one where it is my website, and the other for emergencies, where i want to store and install the backups of the website.

So, i made a backup from "public_html" folder and created a .sql backup file of the database from the "main server". After this, i installed the public_html folder and created the DB from the backup file in the "emergency server". However, when i try to open the website in the emergency server, it gives me a blank page, both frontend and backend are not opening.

Can anyone tell me what is missing? I changed the connection information in "LocalConfiguration.php", cleared "typo3temp" folder but still nothing opens. To make sure the procedure was correct, i made all the previous steps in my Apache, and everything works fine, so i guess something more is needed.

Can anyone help me?

Kind regards