[TYPO3-english] Banner Slider Issue Typo3 please help me

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Sat May 17 23:57:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

In order to get some useful answers you'll need to provide some more essential
information, like:
which TYPO3 version?
is your code part of some extension or are you writing your own?
if not, what template engine are you using?
what kind of output do you get, are you seeing the div, but without the image
filename, or not getting anything at all?

Loek