[TYPO3-english] View could not be resolved for action "index" in class "TYPO3\CMS\Belog\Controller\ToolsController".

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat May 17 17:51:44 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have a website stored in a directory "new", accessible under
"new.example.com", inside there are symlinks to shared TYPO3 core (as
usual). I wanted to make this website accessible under "www", so I've
created symlink to "new", but then TYPO3 stopped working. It looks like
there are problems with resolving Fluid templates, because I can log
into BE, I get main menu, page tree, but when I go e.g. to log, I get

View could not be resolved for action "index" in class
"TYPO3\CMS\Belog\Controller\ToolsController". Page modul shows empty
pages as Flux is used, so it doesn't resolve Fluid template.

The structure that's causing issues looks like this:

new
- typo3 -> typo3_src
www -> new

Everything works fine under new.example.com, but under www.example.com,