[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: any working form for 6.2.2?

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Fri May 16 21:42:14 CEST 2014

Loek,

> I've used the sysext form for a simple contact form without problems in 6.2.2.
> (To be honest, I've set it up with 6.2.0 but meanwhile the site is running on
> 6.2.2).
>
> The only thing I forgot at first was to include the static typoscript, but once
> that was done it worked fine.

this is not the problem in my case, static TS is included. (I suppose the form woudn't even get rendered if I had forgotten to include it, would it?)

Dammit, Typo3 is so hard to debug! I am, well, desperate would be an exageration, but I feel quite uncomfortable with the fact that there are now a dozen or so Typo3 sites out there without a working contact form... And I don't have the slightest clou how to proceed.

Anyway, good night to all of you --

Torsten