[TYPO3-english] 6.2 LTS - Extension manager - modified extensions

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Wed May 14 22:01:30 CEST 2014

Am 14.05.2014 17:53, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> Basically it has been decided that the EM (at least the "standard" EM)
> should not have that kind of functionality since it targets
> administrators and not developers.
i think it woud be VERY usefull in the "standard" EM !!!
i.e. a company with a TYPO3 installation asked me for an update/upgrade
(core and extensions)... i don't know the installation until now.
For calculating the project i get a temporary admin acount to have a
look what to do. I'm only alowed to look, not to install something. So
it is VERY usefull to see in a "standad" feature, if it is a regular
instalation were until now all work is correktly done and noone had
changed extensions or core directly...

If i see there are many red signs that here is somthig modified (would
be good also for Core-Extensions), i could calculate additional work !!!

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format