[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ver. 6.2.2 Bootstrap 3 - RealURL - image blank after clearing base url

Thomas Petersen tp at codem.dk
Wed May 14 13:44:46 CEST 2014

Hi

On http://wnf.dk/golf-vinrejser.html I wanted to share the link, but it dident show the image in the facebook sharelink, so someone way recommenting that I clear config.baseUrl and then in my main TS added  config.absRefPrefix = /

That worked 100% with the image in sharelink on Facebook, but now i have a new problem. when I have a page and I and i add image elements the images is like a thick white line, look at link http://wnf.dk/golf-vinrejser.html and look in the right site in the main section.

I have then tried to add the config.baseUrl = http://wnf.dk/ to it again, but it still dont show the images,
If i link to the image i see the image fine, so it almost as it dont know what to write infront of /fileadmin/........../image.png

Can someone help me ?