[TYPO3-english] Minifying JS and CSS, good tools or extensions?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Tue May 13 11:58:33 CEST 2014

Hi Jigal,

Thank you for reminding me of that, I recently checked the 4.5 documentation for
that 4.5 site and forgot that the minifiers had been built-in later on.

@Jacco:

It's very unlikely that the order of the TS-lines makes any difference, because
it'll be parsed to an array where the order of the lines won't matter.

Loek