[TYPO3-english] Minifying JS and CSS, good tools or extensions?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon May 12 23:21:47 CEST 2014

Just for anyone who is interested, by coincidence I found the solution: the
problem was related to the NFS filesystem which this site is using, and the
following patch resolves it. [1]

Loek

[1]
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-js_css_optimizer/repository/revisions/81913/diff/trunk/classes/hooks/class.tx_js_css_optimizer_hooks.php