[TYPO3-english] include TypoScript according to type (tt_news, tt_content)

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Sun May 11 22:01:02 CEST 2014

Oh, sorry, the example is still using some register here, should be this of course:

	10  = CASE
	10 {
		//key.data = register:tt_news_type

		key.cObject = RECORDS
		key.cObject {
			tables = tt_news
			dontCheckPid = 1
			source {
				data = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news
				intval = 1
			}
			conf.tt_news = TEXT
			conf.tt_news.field = type
		}

		default = TEXT
		default.value = DEFAULT
		3 = TEXT
		3.value = THREE
		4 = TEXT
		4.value = FOUR
	}

The commented line is what you could use if you've got the value stored already.
Cheers,
Loek