[TYPO3-english] Update from 4.5.32 to 4.5.33 : https_enforcer error

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sat May 10 13:38:31 CEST 2014

Hi!

@Xavier: This is all about 4.5 so actually I also never heard about opcode cache problems there.
And the fact that we do a bugfix update shouldn't cause such problems. (And it's not only one require stmt that causes this, but various: from pibase to page_select)

We have now Iban and Robert being able to reproduce the issue.

I had a look at .32 changes too. This was a security release and also only contained some "minor" changes, which I wouldn't expect to cause the reported sort of errors.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member