[TYPO3-english] Upgrade Typo3 4.5 -> 6.2...almost there ?

Ron Aarts raarts at neon-networking.nl
Fri May 9 20:15:20 CEST 2014

Hello all!

I have no experience whatsoever with Typo3 or building websites for that matter. But my company asked me to move our website to a VPS and update the CMS. I think I got quite far (other then some styling issues) but there is one thing that I just can't seem to fix.
On the VPS with the updated CMS ( h t t p: / /37.128.146.251) the picture all the way on the top of the page is completely different then the picuture on the original website ( h t t p : / / www.neon-networking.nl ). I noticed that in the HTML page source on the VPS website the image linked is in a completely different folder (uploads/tx_tempvoila/someimage.jpg) then the original website (uploads/media/someimage.jpg).

My guess is that there is a faulty reference somewhere in the database or in the TemplaVoila settings.... I have tried to find the issue but I feel like I am looking for a needle in a haystack. I hope some one with some more experience then me can push me in the right direction!

*edit* Seems like I can post links yet... please forgive the weird URL's :-)

With kind regards,
Ron Aarts