[TYPO3-english] Extension list

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri May 9 11:22:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

That's a nice trusting assignment, but sorry to say, I wouldn't know how
to make this :)

Anyway I was not talking about Extension Manager. I was talking about
the http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/

This is the place where extensions are monitored, searched and examined.

This is how I do it when I need for example forum:
- I search "forum"
- I Sort by "Last update"
- I click one by one to open and see what might be compatible with the
site and installation in question
- then I install and test

With 6.2 now I have had serious problems with the extensions. And
searching, finding, installing, testing and finally almost every time
un-installing has taken very much time. Some of the steps would be
easier with just showin the core version compatibility in the website.
(and oh well, it's another question if the ext is really compatible, but
even show the info which is there in the detail view anyway in
Dependencies.)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela