[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Realurl and base URL config problem

Ueli Niggli hb9tny at uska.ch
Wed May 7 22:32:02 CEST 2014

Hello Jigal

thank you very much for your detailed response. The HTML contains relative links, the domain record ist correct, and config.baseURL is set correctly. I tried automatic (re-generated) and also manual RealURL configuration, no change.

However during the inspection of the generated HTML I noticed <base href="http://uska.ch/" /> directly before the <title> tag. This is the incorrect base URL and I suspect this is the reason why the realURL isn't working as I want it to.

Where does this tag come from?

Thanks again and best regards, Ueli