[TYPO3-english] HTTPS Enforcer & SSL

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 09:33:52 CEST 2014

Hi Katja,

First and foremost, thanks for the reply! After about a dozen or so grinding hours, I ditched http_enforcer and just modified my page tree to use the secure domain. It worked, and was really quite simple! That tells me the hosting environment - AFAIK - is all good. However, http_enforce is far more powerful than my solution so it would be nice if it just worked as it said.

-Scott.