[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ver. 6.2.1 - ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick scalling issue

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Mon May 5 09:19:50 CEST 2014

Hi!

The "Find executables in this directory" function got a patch just this weekend and will be part of 6.2.2.

For the time being you you can try to just enter the path you think that is correct into the fields in "All Configuration".
After that use the Test Setup module to run the graphics tests.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member