[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 ver. 6.2.1 - ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick scalling issue

Thomas Petersen tp at codem.dk
Mon May 5 08:36:20 CEST 2014

Hi

If I enter that path in the input field and push button "Find executables in this directory" to let the Install
Tool search in the right directory.

It just refresh and it still can't find the:
[GFX] [im_path_lzw]
[GFX] [im_path]

I have tryed
/ usr / local / bin / safe /
and
/ usr / bin /

I have also added a info.php file to the root with this code to test the ImageMagick
<?php
echo "<pre>";
system("/usr/local/bin/safe/");

And when i run that file I get a lot of info, if I changes it to only usr/bin/ I get a blank page, so i know the path /usr/local/bin/safe/ is true.
Hope someone have some usefull info, to fix this - it must be something in the TYPO3 ver. 6.2.1 thats wrong, when it works fine in ver. 6.1