[TYPO3-english] Which linkhandler to use?

Lieuwe Hummel l.hummel at drecomm.nl
Thu May 1 16:37:13 CEST 2014

Hi list!

Currently I'm working on updating an existing site from v4.7 to 6.2, and
am a bit puzzeled with the linkhandler extension. I encountered an error
traced back to this extension, and went to the 'net to find an update or
a bug report. My confusion is the following:

On TER is v0.3.1, released somewhere 2009. As this is quite old we were
using the latest from forge ([1], master branch). This had no update
yet. I went further and found linkhandler on github as well, with
several forks. Can anyone advise me on which fork to use?
Thanks in advance!

1] git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3CMS/Extensions/linkhandler.git
2] https://github.com/cobwebch/linkhandler/network
--
Lieuwe Hummel