[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 and content length mismatch error

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:02:50 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I just published a very simple website made with the brand new TYPO3 6.2
and the common fluidtypo3/fedext setup (fluidpages, fluidcontent, vhs, ...).
Everything went flawless until today when I deployed the website on the
hosting server.
To make it short if I try to surf the website from mobile I only get the
error:
net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH

​The only mobile browser that seems not to care is Chrome even if emulating
mobile on desktop clearly shows the error in the dev tools (the strange
thing is that on desktop mode there no error at all).​

​I checked also with w3c validator for any mistake in developing the
templates, but nothing.

The provider told me that they could not reproduce the error no matter what
devices they used (they tried with some iPhones and Android).

​
​Anyone has any idea abut this issue? I'm really ruuning out of them.
If you need any other info to better understand please don't hesitate.

Thanks in advance to everyone​
​

--
*Nicola Cerchiari*