[TYPO3-english] TS LOAD_REGISTER Condition

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Mar 31 08:36:40 CEST 2014

Am 31.03.14 04:23, schrieb Web Essentials - Support (Man Math):
> Dear List,
>
> Is this make sense to make condition in TypoScript with LOAD_REGISTER?
> Below is my TS:
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:register:layout = 1]
>      // code here
> [global]
>
> I intent to make condition on layout selected with different
> configuration on layout.

I don't think you can build condition based on register values.

Conditions are evaluated before any typoscript is 'executed'/evaluated
(which will fill any register)

so you can build conditions to evaluate a layout condition. you just
can't use register value but database fields.

the other way is .stdWrap.if (or any similar wrap functions)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html