[TYPO3-english] errors because of modified arguments in flux

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Mar 28 15:17:28 CET 2014

updating TYPO3 to 6.2 I used the opportunity to update flux&co to the
newest version.
but all my new defined CEs got lots of errors as the arguments have
changed massive.

the first two were easy to solve:

Argument "internalType" was not registered.
just remove the argument from all <flux:flexform.field.file>.

Argument "showThumbs" was not registered.
change in "showThumbnails" in all <flux:flexform.field.file>

Argument "commaSeparatedItems" was not registered.
I find no alternative for my <flux:flexform.field.select>. as the new
documentation just fills all arguments with "foo" and no real examples.

flux&co was a good set of extensions. especially because the
documentation was very good. This has changed badly with the newest
version of the website :-(
(And don't expect to get the old information for older versions: so you
can select older versions, the documentation stays that of the newest
version.

anyone got more information or has transferred some self defined CEs?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html