[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 version 6.2beta ImageMagick scales wrong

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Wed Mar 19 09:18:03 CET 2014

Hi,

I can confirm that I have issues with image scaling in TYPO3 6.2b7 as well.

It affects JPEGs though (some of them) that were scaled correctly in 4.5
(migration 4.5 => 6.2 beta7)

This happens reproducibly, i.e. clearing out all cache and processed
entries/files does not help.

For your case, have you checked that the height/width of the TIFFs are
correct for the original files in the sys_file_metadata table? -
sometimes that appears to be involved with scaling problems.

Best regards,

Christian