[TYPO3-english] Thank you. Specific example or tutorial?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Mar 14 08:49:34 CET 2014

Am 13.03.14 17:07, schrieb windy player:
> Thank you. Can you provide links to specific examples of templates of
> trees of pages? I would like to install typo3 on xampp and show an
> example of my friend of both a musician and photographer template.

as there is at least one extension (which name I can't remember at the
moment) which enables copying of some pages on selfregistration, I have
done the copying manually to get something like similar microsites,
which is an easy and basic job in TYPO3. You need an (admin-)account and
enabling recursive copying in the user settings. furthermore I had some
editor-roles (backend_usergroups) which I assigned to the editors and
where I gave the editors access to just their subtree/subdomain.

as new subdomains did not happen 10 times a day but twice a week it was
no need for automation.

for some time I use the field pages.backend_layout in conjunction with
backend_layouts for (build in) BE- and (configured) FE-layout.

ATM I prefer fluid-templates but had used marker-templates [1] and pure
typoscript templating

[1] http://ug.typo3-nrw.de/mastertemplate.html
available only in the big internet archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130731101016/http://ug.typo3-nrw.de/mastertemplate.html

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html