[TYPO3-english] Re: source + dummy default template

eman white topnoch at outlook.com
Fri Mar 14 06:19:03 CET 2014

Thanks for responding Philipp.

I am able to install the software and access the back end, but the front end of the site (mysite.com) is showing an error.  This is my set up and the error I receive.  Can you please shed any light on this?  It's greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Typo3 version: 6.1
Plesk version: 11.0.9
PHP support: run as Apache module (not FastCGI, FastCGI was throwing additional errors during installation)
Permissions: Default; standard permissions after the un-tarring of the bootstrapper archive.
Ownership: Recursive apache:apache for the entire directory's contents.

The error in the Apache error log:

[Thu Mar 13 22:23:13 2014] [error] [client 50.56.228.100] mysite.com/ - Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1314354065: Could not find row with uid "0" in table sys_file | RuntimeException thrown in file /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/typo3_src/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Resource/AbstractRepository.php in line 195. Requested URL: mysite.com/