[TYPO3-english] FLUIDTEMPLATE and renderObj

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Thu Mar 13 19:40:33 CET 2014

Hello Vincent,

On 13.03.2014 10:01, Vincent Mans wrote:
>       HeaderAddBox1 < styles.content.get
>       HeaderAddBox1.select.where = colPos = 21
>
>       HeaderAddBox1.renderObj.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject=CASE
>       HeaderAddBox1.renderObj.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject{

By default 'styles.content.get' does not contain a renderObj. Instead
when a CONTENT object has no renderObj it tries to find a toplevel
object with the table name (I think thats what happens anyway), with
content elements its 'tt_content' and that ones configuration is
provided by css_styled_content (probably).

Anyway, what you could do is to copy it into your renderObj:
HeaderAddBox1.renderObj < tt_content
And then you can do your changes on the renderObj, although I can't tell
you which changes exactly you'll need to do to achieve what you want.
You can use the Templates ObjectBrowser or lookup the TypoScript files
from css_styled_content to find out what is done where.

Kind regards
Stefan