[TYPO3-english] Re: TypoScript cObject TEXT - stdWrap on value property

Artur Cichosz artur2000 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 13 10:33:36 CET 2014

Hi Xavier,

I've heard und read about these enhancements in fact long time ago, that's why I was so  surprised as it didn't work form me yesterday.
I thought I used stdWrap on "value" property before but I was just wrong.
I've mistaken it for "wrap" property, where I use "wrap.cObject" frequently.

I've just checked "value" to day one more time with TYPO3 6.1.7 and I can say, that it does not work.