[TYPO3-english] FLUIDTEMPLATE and renderObj

Vincent Mans vincent at vibis.nl
Thu Mar 13 10:01:23 CET 2014

Hi folks,

Using version 6.1.7.

Basically the problem is: I cannot get renderObj to work in FLUIDTEMPLATE.
So the example below is one in the list. E.g., if I use renderObj as COA
and try to suffix datetime, it doesn't work either.

Is it simply not allowed in the FLUIDTEMPLATE object or do I overlook
something?

Purpose: for this specific content element object, I want the header to be
stripped from everything surrounding it.

I know I can use f:format.stripTags() for this particular purpose, but I'm
sure we all may need the knowledge one of these days.

HTML template:

       <h3 class="panel-title">
         {HeaderAddBox1 -> f:format.raw()}
       </h3>

TS:

page {

  10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
  10 {

    variables {
      Content < styles.content.get
      Content.select.where = colPos = 0

      HeaderAddBox1 < styles.content.get
      HeaderAddBox1.select.where = colPos = 21

      HeaderAddBox1.renderObj.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject=CASE
      HeaderAddBox1.renderObj.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject{
      key.field = header_layout
      default=TEXT
      default.value=|
      1=TEXT