[TYPO3-english] TypoScript cObject TEXT - stdWrap on value property

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:23:26 CET 2014

OK, the stdWrap function for value was introduced after 4.5 (don't know
the exact version).

But this should work in TYPO3 4.5 and 6.2:

test = PAGE
test.typeNum = 38473
test.10 = TEXT
test.10 {
  value = abrakadabra
  case = upper
}

This works NOT in TYPO3 4.5 but in 6.2 (did not test the versions
in-between):

test = PAGE
test.typeNum = 38473
test.10 = TEXT