[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.1.7 Dummy package installer failed

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:18:35 CET 2014

MIchael,

I'm a debian user as well. I have tried with php squeeze packages (5.3.3)
and php's jessy packages (5.5.9), but haven't tried wheezy (php 5.4.4).

I will give it a try now.

Also, of couse I have checked PHP error log and no exception, fatal errors
or even warning were logged, what I don't understand is why the installer
can't even connect to the databse with PHP 5.5.9 and in this case there's
nothing registered in the mysql general log (the log that logs everything),
not even the connect event of course.

I'll keep posted if I have success with PHP 5.4.x

-- Gonzalo Gorosito