[TYPO3-english] XClass in Typo3 6.2

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Tue Mar 11 16:19:52 CET 2014

OK,

try to check in the line mentioned in the fatal error what TYPO3 is
doing there.
Probably this is where the class is instantiated.

If that is true you are very close to have it running.

If it's trying to instantiate with the correct name but can't find the
class, something has to be wrong somewhere in the autoload process.

Try to verify that the class is really being loaded. Always take care to
completely clear out the code cache in typo3temp before each test.
(if using APC don't forget to flush it if it's not checking stat ;)

I recently migrated an old project with lots of pibase extensions, plus
xclasses to those extensions, to 6.2

There I had succes with this code, using "extname" here too ;)

ext_localconf.php

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['tx_original_extname_pi1']
= array('className' => 'ux_tx_original_extname_pi1');

ext_autoload.php

$extensionPath =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath('my_xclass_extname');
return array(
	'ux_tx_original_extname_pi1' => $extensionPath .
'class.ux_tx_original_extname_pi1.php',
);

and then the class.ux_tx_original_extname_pi1.php has to be in the root
folder of the extension "my_xclass_extname".

This works.

best regards,

Christian