[TYPO3-english] How to display "activate newsletter" checkbox in frontend-user profile

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:42:22 CET 2014

I would like to give our users the ability to select or deselect newsletters
when registering or updating their profiles.  We are using TYPO3 4.5.32 with
the following relevant extension versions:

The following all include "module_sys_dmail_newsletter":

I have also added the following section under the corresponding headings in
"tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html":

However, no checkbox appear in the corresponding forms.  What am I missing?