[TYPO3-english] 404 error page

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Mar 10 16:41:26 CET 2014

Hi,

just look at the conf file provided with CoolUri and you will find a way
how to direct 404 handling to TYPO3. But as Nils said, you need to
create the 404 page and make CoolUri recognize it by generating link to it.

My opinion is that it'd be better to direct CoolUri to read
/index.php?id=ID_OF_404_PAGE and return 404 header.

Regards

Jan