[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 beta6: images are not translated in multi-language

Vincent Mans vincent at vibis.nl
Mon Mar 10 10:39:15 CET 2014

Hi Alex,

The patch seems to work.

Thanks,
Vincent

--

Vincent Mans

*Very Interesting Business & Internet Solutions*

vibis.nl / info at vibis.nl / +31651766520

Bezoek: Einsteinstraat 57, 1446VE Purmerend

Vibis is specialized in OpenSource CMS TYPO3, website design and build,
Mobile websites & apps, Online Marketing, concepts to make things real,
big/medium/small sized web applications and websites, ...

<http://eiffel.to>