[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 beta6: images are not translated in multi-language

Vincent Mans vincent at vibis.nl
Mon Mar 10 00:01:14 CET 2014

Hi there,

In 6.2 beta6, I can get everything translated so far, except images. That
is, if there is another image loaded for the alternative languages.

This is only visible in the frontend, in the backend the thumbs are
translated.

This goes for element "images" and also for element "text with images".
There the text is translated but the image is not.

Is this a bug so should I report it, or is it a way of handling things in a
new way that I haven't found out yet? I have not set responsive settings in
the constants.

Thanks, Vincent