[TYPO3-english] any functioning forum for version 6?

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Mar 9 15:56:01 CET 2014

On 03/08/2014 08:04 AM, Katja Lampela wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried wec_forum and disgus, both don't work on version 6.1.7.
>
> mm_forum doesn't even install since it's dependent on < 4.6.
>
> So at the moment there is no functioning discussion board for new TYPO3
> or am I missing something?

Hi,

you might want to give EXT:forum a try. Start by pulling a copy from
git. We look forward to add some more features over the next time. But
the basics should work out. There is a plugin-architecture for things
like bbcode etc.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-forum

Looking forward to your feedback and/or contributions.

Kind regards,
 Stefan