[TYPO3-english] weeaar_googlesitemap extension Typo3 6.2 compatibility

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Thu Mar 6 14:01:03 CET 2014

Hi List,

Now I am using the typo3 version 4.7.17 and using "weeaar_googlesitemap" extension to generate "sitemap.xml".
I need to upgrade my website to Typo3 6.2. For that I've done some testing in Typo3 6.2beta5.
I can see that the current version of "weeaar_googlesitemap" is not compatible with Typo3 6.2.

Do you know any patch to fix this compatibility problem ?
or can you please suggest an extension which will do the same functionality as "weeaar_googlesitemap" plugin which is compatible to Typo3 6.2 ?

Thanks for help,
Arun Chandran.