[TYPO3-english] Synology Model DS1513+

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Mar 6 03:58:37 CET 2014

Hi Felipe,

Felipe Lembcke wrote:

> I have installed Typo3 4.6.4, everything seems to work well with one
> exception.
>
> I can not make typo3 to read the convert file that is located in the
> directory /opt/bin.
>
> I know convert works, but I have tried everything I understand. no luck.

Synology has the open_basedir directive enabled. Therefore you either have
to add your /opt/bin path to the list of allowed paths or you copy the
executables from /opt/bin to your www path. The later case might be a lot
easier.

The allowed paths are defined in /usr/syno/etc/php/user-setting.ini

Let me know if you have any further trouble.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!