[TYPO3-english] Re: Force typo3 to refresh merged and compressed Javascript files

John Foushee john.foushee at atlanticbt.com
Wed Mar 5 16:02:32 CET 2014

This does not fix the issue.

I am including the javascript file in the recommended way: page.includeJSFooter.somefile = path/to/file.js

The file is appended to the page as expected, however when I make a change to the file, the change is not reflected, even if I go to the file path directly and refresh.

Additionally, there are some odd characters appended to the end of the javascript file which causes the script to break.