[TYPO3-english] mnoGoSearch indexing

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:34:40 CET 2014

On 5.3.2014. 13:07, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Pero Peric wrote:
>> Hm. I understand it crawls pages by links but why it index links? I see
>> this as two separate processes.
>
> mnoGoSearch doesn't :)

ah TYPO3, TYPO3.. 5 millions of features, fluid, space ship enterprises
and when it comes to elementary modules like search.. indexed search not
good for many pages, mnoGoSearch indexes something i didn't tell him to
index, solr probably good but ofcourse java + tomcat bla bla.. What am i
left with.. maybe this ke_search but based on experience something is
probably wrong there too :-) And we are talking about module that is
almost on every site. ah..

Maybe this people that are putting so much effort in things like fluid
and space ship enterprises could come down to earth a bit and make some
built in fast working search to replace indexed search, but it seems
that's not so fancy.. ah..

regards.