[TYPO3-english] ext. manuals on typo3.org not accessible

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Wed Mar 5 08:52:26 CET 2014

Hi folks
forgive me for this comment .... but.... I believe that the "senior" users of TYPO3 can ignore this issue or find another way to download the required manuals; otherwise,  new users or administrators get some trouble from this.
Maybe they do not have a good perception about the potentiality of TYPO3, because this, at first sight, results as a mess.