[TYPO3-english] FlexFormService.php error

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Mar 5 03:26:09 CET 2014

Hi,

Since extbase is new to me, I don't quite know where to look for
solution for this kind of error:

Powermail plugin error:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-6.1.7/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Service/FlexFormService.php
line 51

The error log is full of this error.

In ADMIN TOOLS/Log:
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for
foreach() in
/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-6.1.7/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Service/FlexFormService.php
line 51

The function in question is:

public function convertFlexFormContentToArray($flexFormContent,
$languagePointer = 'lDEF', $valuePointer = 'vDEF') {
                 $settings = array();
                 $flexFormArray =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::xml2array($flexFormContent);
                 $flexFormArray = isset($flexFormArray['data']) ?
$flexFormArray['data'] : array();
                 foreach (array_values($flexFormArray) as $languages) {
                         if (!is_array($languages[$languagePointer])) {
THIS IS LINE 51: $currentNode = $valueDefinition;

So it seems it is about languages. I have set up and imported languages
(Finnish). Maybe some missing translation of an extension has something
to do with this..?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela