[TYPO3-english] FLUX: Creating a fixed FCE

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Mon Mar 3 14:31:41 CET 2014

Hello dear FLUX users:

Width this code i can define content areas for a multicolumn FCE:

<flux:flexform.section name="columns">
  <flux:flexform.object name="column" label="column">
    <flux:flexform.field.input name="demo" label="field" />
    </flux:flexform.object>
  </flux:flexform.section>

  <flux:flexform.grid>
    <flux:flexform.grid.row>
      <f:for each="{columns}" as="sectionObject" iteration="iteration">
        <flux:flexform.grid.column>
          <flux:flexform.content name="column{iteration.cycle}"
             label="Column {iteration.cycle}" />
        </flux:flexform.grid.column>
      </f:for>
    </flux:flexform.grid.row>
   </flux:flexform.grid>

This is flexible. I can Add new "Content Areas" through the section. But
this is not what I want.

How do I define a simple content Area for a simple two columned FCE. I
dont like the editor to have too much options wich don't wor anyway.

I Want to define a very fixed two-column and a three-column FCE.

I am missing something like:

 <flux:flexform.field.contentArea name="col1" label="Col1" />
 <flux:flexform.field.contentArea name="col2" label="Col2" />

  <flux:flexform.grid>
    <flux:flexform.grid.row>
        <flux:flexform.grid.column>
              <flux:flexform.content name="col1" />
        </flux:flexform.rgid.column>
        <flux:flexform.grid.column>
              <flux:flexform.content name="col2" />
        </flux:flexform.rgid.column>
    </flux:flexform.grid>
  </flux:flexform.grid.row>

Thank you for your hint to the right direction.

Christian.