[TYPO3-english] getting started

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Mar 3 11:23:26 CET 2014

Hi Peter,

> Hi Alexander
> Stanks for your help.
> I helping me  a lot !!
>
> But.........
> in my fileadmin aren'st any folders with this name
>
> "fileadmin/templates/main.html" "fileadmin/templates/"
>
> must i create them myself?
> Aren't there any basic or default templates i can use?

As you are starting from scratch without any prior knowledge from TYPO3,
I really suggest you install TYPO3 again and use the Introduction
Package instead of a blank install. This will help you get in touch with
TYPO3, have a working website where you can play, change and understand
how it works.

Next to this, and after having the Introduction Package, you should read
the TypoScript guide (TS in 45 min) that was mentioned in this thread.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member