[TYPO3-english] Deeper levels on sub navigation

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Sat Jun 28 00:28:59 CEST 2014

Am 27.06.2014 17:35, schrieb Developer:
> Thanks for the replies! It worked well with Ralf-Rene's code! However,
> the functionallity you've shown Gert is what I want to achieve, but
> simply pasting this in the template did not work out... The language of
> Typo3 is not all that clear to me yet, but I'll try to understand. Is
> there any good introduction series to Typo3 anywhere?

maybe some videos are also helpfull for you:
http://typo3.org/documentation/videos/
Attention: these are only for the 4.5 LTS version, but most of them are
also usefull for higher versions...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format