[TYPO3-english] What is the difference between 4.x and 6.x? And is that neos?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Jun 27 14:50:20 CEST 2014

Hi list,

On 20-6-2014 14:49, Stephen Bungert wrote:
> Is typo3 6.x neos? If not what is teh difference between 6.x and 4.x?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Stephen

For those who recognized the name "Stephen Bungert" and wondered why
someone who has been active in the TYPO3 world for years would ask such
a question: since I also doubted that this was the real Stephen I tried
to contact him via his website. It turned out that Stephen was busy for
a while working on Flow projects and didn't take a look at what happened
with TYPO3 CMS in the mean time.
Michael already gave an extensive answer (thanks Michael).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!