[TYPO3-english] Can't update extension in ter

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Jun 27 14:09:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 27-6-2014 13:51, Stephen Bungert wrote:
> I'm trying to update an extension that I have in the ter.
>
> My extensions depends array is :
>
> 'depends' => array(
>   'cms' => '4.7.1-6.2.0',
>   'extbase' => '4.7.1-6.2.0',
>   'fluid' => '4.7.1-6.2.0',
> )
>
> but I keep seeing a message saying depend on a version that is supported
> still.

It must have a dependency on 'typo3' with a range that includes at least
one currently maintained version. If you would change 'cms' to 'typo3'
this would be solved.

'depends' => array(
   'typo3' => '4.7.1-6.2.0',
   'extbase' => '4.7.1-6.2.0',
   'fluid' => '4.7.1-6.2.0',
)

Another thing, with the block above it would not be possible to install
it on TYPO3 CMS 6.2.3 because the maximum version you indicated is 6.2.0
If you raise the upper limit to 6.2.99 it would work with any 6.2.x version.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!