[TYPO3-english] Deeper levels on sub navigation

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Jun 27 03:16:31 CEST 2014

Hello Developer, here in the list/forum everyone uses his real name

Am 27.06.2014 02:45, schrieb Developer:
> I am sorry, but I have no experience with Typo -
the product is named TYPO3 CMS (or simple TYPO3)
http://typo3.org/about/the-brand/the-typo3-family/

> could you please exlpain where I should put this code?
> I guess somwhere inside the template edit?
i don't know YOUR installation, but i think you have installed the demo
introductionpack... so the following should (untested) work for a
3-level right menu (WITHOUT any styling):

in the setup field of the roottemplate:
lib.navigation.subnavigation.10.2  <  lib.navigation.subnavigation.10.1
lib.navigation.subnavigation.10.3  <  lib.navigation.subnavigation.10.1

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format