[TYPO3-english] help needed to create and validate a FORM

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Jun 25 07:06:32 CEST 2014

Am 23.06.2014 12:36, schrieb chetan patel:
> hello all,
>
> i am new to typo3 v 6.2.0
>
> i want to create a custom form using tx_form, and also want that form
> validated. how can i do this ? this form contains all types of fields.
> where should i create a custom controller file for this form and
> validator ? dont know how to do all these steps.
>
> please help.
>
> thanks in advance

Hi Chetan,

Did you already get help?

If not, and if you are still looking, I would consider not to use
tx_form, but the formhandler extension
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/formhandler

This extension uses an HTML file as a template for the form, an XML
language file and some typoscript to configure all. There is an
extensive online manual / howto
(http://www.typo3-formhandler.com/formhandler/), and you will quickly be
able to build a form as you need it. There also are a number of standard
validators and controllers.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"When some difficulty arises in this world, people get excited, and before one knows it the matter is on everyone's lips. This is useless."
(Hagakure)