[TYPO3-english] No pictures in frontend

T Jayarajan tjayarajan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:27:12 CEST 2014

Thanks Markus Klein!
This issue spoiled many days of mine. When the static template CSS Styled
Content TYPO3 v6.1 or its lower versions are used, the images are not
displayed at the frontend.

Thanks again
T Jayarajan

On 24 June 2014 14:42, Markus Klein <klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> What version of the static_template ccs_styled_content are you using?
>
> Kind regards
> Markus

> Markus Klein
> TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

T Jayarajan
CEO, Axon Communications,
308, Neo Space, KINFRA Techno Industrial Park,
Kakkancheri, Calicut University PO - 673635,
Malappuram District, Kerala State, INDIA