[TYPO3-english] EXTBASE config.persistence.classes

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Sat Jun 21 22:31:15 CEST 2014

Hi again.

I have a pi-Base Extention, this big EXT sould be moved over to EXTBASE.

Since its really big with lots ob FE/BE Plugins/Modules I would like to
first switch the FE using the perstistence Feature.

But I cant get it to work:

plugin.tx_movie.persistence.classes {
	Tx_Movie_Domain_Model_Movie.mapping {
		tableName =  tx_tmdmovie_movie <-????
		recordType =  \Tmd\Movie\Domain\Model\Movie
		columns {
			artikel.mapOnProperty = artikel
			trailer.mapOnProperty = youtube
		}
	}
}

This is the PI-Based table: tx_tmdmovie_movie.

I guess the tableName sould be some namespaceThing but wich?
There is no class - ist piBase...

What would be the name of this Part?

Or am I completely wrong?

Thank you for showing me some example how this feature is used in real live.

Christian.