[TYPO3-english] <ImageMagick> exec() is enabled, but not working

Peter Guan guanming.jgh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:23:21 CEST 2014

Hi, T3 friends

I have a T3 website which is natively with EXEC() disabled.  But after I made some request for enabling exec(), the hosting staff did enable the exec() globally, so my T3 image processing was alright for a while. Recently, they informed me that, for security reason, they have to disable the exec() globally, but they would keep my 2 website folders in the exception list.

So in other words, when I look at the phpinfo() file directly located in the two web T3 root folder, the exec() is NOT in the disabled functions list. But phpinfo() in the T3 install still shows exec() is disabled.

So, I am wondering how I could configure T3 or something else, so that ImageMagick works for me?

Thanks in advance.